We are hopeful and eager to provide summer camps to our community this year.
While we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and specific guidance for camp operations at the local, state and federal levels, Arlington Parks & Recreation is also preparing for the upcoming camp season. Our top priority is to meet the health and safety needs of our campers and staff, and provide a positive and fun experience for all.
Here are a few important dates & details to help you plan...
- Our summer camp catalog will be available online Wednesday, March 3. It will only be digital so that we can quickly make adjustments should things change.
- Camp registration will start Wednesday, March 24. This date is subject to change, and we will notify you if it does.
- Arlington Parks & Recreation will manage registrations for all camps in our camp catalog. This will allow for a seamless registration and refund process with each of our camp providers.
- The first camp session is currently scheduled for Monday, June 21.
- There will be new camp processes to enhance camp safety. Stay tuned for updates.
These continue to be unprecedented times. It is important that everyone take personal responsibility and practice social distancing, wear face coverings and wash your hands frequently. To keep updated on the status of COVID-19, click here. Be sure to sign up for Arlington Alert for County updates and emergency information.
If you have further questions regarding 2021 summer camps, please contact us at
Did you receive a credit for last summer?
If you had registered for a camp offered by a partner camp for summer 2020, and were issued a credit due to cancelation, we will send a separate message to share how this credit can be accessed and applied for summer 2021. (Those who registered through Arlington County have either received a refund or your credit is noted in your household account.)